Safeguarding Africa's Integrity in a Complex World
© 2015 - 2018. ACCPA. All Rights Reserved.
Who Can Become A Member of ACCPA
ACCPA membership is open to all Risk & Compliance professionals in Africa with at least six months of work experience. If you meet this minimum eligibility requirement including the ones listed below, please visit our registration page to submit your ACCPA membership registration today and start receiving our free ACCPA Compliance Magazine. There is no fee for ACCPA membership; our members do not pay any fees to join. Once you become a member of ACCPA, you will receive regular email communication from ACCPA regarding activities in the Association.
When you sign up for ACCPA membership, the employment information you provide will be verified before you will be allowed full membership. This employment verification process only applies to applicants who indicate that they are currently employed. Your membership registration will be rejected if any of the information you submit on your application form is found to be false or incorrect.
ACCPA membership is open to Risk & Compliance professionals at financial and non-financial institutions. Many of our members include:
• Senior Management
• Risk Management Staff
• Compliance Staff
• Internal Control Staff
• Internal Audit Staff
• Operations Staff
• Branch Staff
• Bank-wide Staff
ACCPA Membership Eligibility Requirements
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to become a member of ACCPA:
1. You must be currently employed or seeking employment within the Risk & Compliance function at a financial or non-financial institution located in a country in Africa.
2. You must have at least six months of Risk or Compliance experience within the financial or non-financial sector in a country in Africa.
3. You must have primary residence in a country in Africa and must be willing to register with our local chapter in your country if there is a chapter in your country.
4. You must not have any negative public record or criminal history. The information you provide during your membership registration will be verified by our local chapter before you will be allowed full membership. The length of the verification process varies from country to country.
5. You will be required to attend meeting at least once a year. Members who do not attend meetings regularly will lose their membership in the Association.
6. You will be required register for the ACCPA Certification Exam once you become a member of the Association. Members who fail to register for certification will lose their membership in the Association. Non-certified members have no privileges in the Association until they become certified.
If you have any questions about ACCPA membership eligibility or requirements please contact us at: email@example.com.